At Spriggs Nutrition we have access to a wide variety of functional testing through private laboratories, tests available include:
- Vitamin testing including: A, B12, D, E, K
- Liver function
- Hormone testing including: Estrogen, Testosterone, Cortisol providing guidance for those with symptoms ofmenopause, stress, sub optimal fertility amongst others.
- Hair Mineral Analysis for heavy metal toxicity
- Omega 6 : 3 ratio
- Parasite, bacterial, viral infections
- Gastrointestinal imbalances including SIBO
- Food sensitivities & intolerances
Genetic testing is becoming increasingly utilised and accessible, however it can be a daunting prospect with many options to choose from. We provide access to both genetic testing and as important the interpretation of those test.
What does genetic testing show? Some choose to undertake this type of testing to identify if they have a predisposition to a condition or the efficacy of their body’s in relation to specific pathways. Whilst our genes plant the seeds to our health and wellbeing it is the environment, food and surrounding influences that helps or hinders how these genes are expressed.
If you already have results from companies such as 23andMe but need assistance in the interpretation then we can provide support for you, please Contact Us.