Each year we run a series of health talks at our Newbury clinic, covering a variety of topics. On occasion these are run in conjunction with Spriggs Chiropractic to provide you with the opportunity to learn more about certain conditions, the link between nutrition, physical activity, structural integrity and optimal health. Some of the topics covered include:
- Headaches & Migraines
- Foods influence on genetics
- Fat & Cholesterol
- Blood sugar balance
- Hormone support
- Food Allergy, Sensitivity & Intolerance – What’s the difference & what can I do about it?
- How to eat locally, seasonally & sustainably (first run in 2019 at GreenFest in Hamsptead Norreys)
- Eating to support bone health
- Gluten – to eat or not to eat – that is the question?
- How to get a good nights sleep
- Supporting Brain & Gut Health (as delivered to the Newbury Parkinson’s Support Group)
- 5, 7 or 10 a day – why fruit & veg is so important
- Children’s nutrition
We are always open to suggestions of topic you would like to learn about, so let us know any suggestions by getting in touch.